Purchase a gift voucher
Do you have an old gun you are no longer using? Want to trade-up to something newer, or with more features? Want to sell your gun so that you can buy a new mask, hopper, or something else? Badlands can help!
Here's how it works:
1. Fill out our easy-to-complete Used Gun Submission Form, then email us a picture of your used gun. We will reply to you by email with an offer price range, since we first have to confirm the condition of the gun before being able to give a firm offer. For example, we might reply with an offer price range of $500.00 to $550.00, based on the condition of the gun.
2. If you accept our offer, we will provide you with instructions on how to send us your gun.
3. Once we receive your gun, we will inspect it to make sure that everything is as you have said, and that the gun is in good working order, and then reply to you with a firm offer.
4. If you accept this offer, then Badlands will send you an online gift certificate useable on the Badlands website. Use it to to purchase whatever you want!
5. If you choose not to accept our offer, then Badlands will return your gun to you.
Sound easy? That's because it is! Click here to sell Badlands your used gun today!
*The necessary, nitty-gritty, full details of how this all works.
At the time you submit the Used Gun Submission Form and email Badlands a picture of your used gun, Badlands is limited in our ability to assess the physical and working condition of the gun. The offer price range that we send you is based on everything being in good working condition, with the gun needing no repairs, parts, or special attention to make it sellable. If any work is required on our part to make the gun sellable, then we may adjust our offer based on the cost of any labor or parts required to bring the gun to sellable condition. In such cases, we will provide you with a detailed break-down of our adjusted offer. We consider a gun in sellable condition, if it is in good operating condition, with no leaks, no missing parts, no performance issues (like shoot-down, velocity spikes, etc.), with all components working (eyes, board modes, etc.), and nothing at fault with the gun that would make it unlikely to operate without issue for 30 days. Should you not accept our firm offer, then we will ship the gun back you, and you will be responsible for any repairs, including parts and labor, that were necessary to bring your gun to sellable condition, as well as the cost of the return shipping. Badlands will perform our due diligence to check if the gun has any history of theft, and will notify, and surrender to, the police, any gun that is sent to us that is suspected of being stolen property.