Tippmann X7 Phenom Super Pack
Hurry: Limited stock available!
Estimated Availability date:
| Tactical Paintball Barrel A5 14... |
| Tactical Paintball Barrel A5 20... |
| Rail Cover 12 Pack Black by... |
| MM3 Sling Black by Killhouse... |
| MM3 Sling Tan by Killhouse... |
| MM3 Sling Olive by Killhouse... |
| Coil Remote with Slide Check & QD |
The Tippmann X7 Phenom with FlexValve Technology is the first electro-pneumatic paintball marker to offer the combination of improved air efficiency, superior accuracy, manual or electronic mode firing, and the flexibility of CO2 or compressed air usage. The new FlexValve operates below 300 PSI for improved air efficiency allowing you to get over 1,400 shots from a 68 cubic inch 4500 psi tank. Also, due to its Spool Valve design, recoil is virtually eliminated for improved accuracy.
As an added benefit, the Phenoms searless design incorporates fewer wear parts, making maintenance easier than ever. Best of all, because this new marker is built around the existing X7 platform, the Phenom, which is nearly 3 inches shorter than the X7, can still accept more than 20 current X7 mods and upgrades, including the popular Flatline Barrel. The X7 Phenom M16 Edition also includes an upgraded barrel; the lightweight aluminum construction 14 Pathfinder barrel is honed and ported for improved accuracy.
Players have never been offered such a complete packagethe performance of a tournament markerthe flexibility of a mechanical markerthe durability of a Tippmannand the ability to customize their marker with thousands of different looks. With the new X7 Phenom priced similar to the X7 with eGrip, the X7 Phenom is truly in a class of its own.
*Note the Tippmann X7 Phenom Super Pack includes one Tippmann X7 Phenom marker.
Included in the box:
Other great features include:
· New compact and lightweight aluminum body
· Pushpin construction for easy field stripping
· All-metal trigger for enhanced stability
· Three position selector switch with third position having five firing modes
· Magnetically activated hall effect electronics
· Quick release magazine with built-in tool storage
· The internal and lack of cocking handle offer a more realistic look
· Redesigned Cyclone Feed System paddles feed up to 15 balls-per-second without batteries
· Piccatinny top rail to easily add new sights or handles
· Compatible with air-thru stocks
· Removable front and rear sights
· Low profile, offset hopper for clear line of sight
· Modular foregrip with two rails to add sights and scopes
· Internal regulator with new external velocity adjustment (tool required)
· 9.5 high performance barrel
· Includes maintenance pack, barrel blocking device, and marker lubricant
· Two year marker warranty
· Made in the USA