Air Tank: CO2 or HPA CompatibleHopper...
Purchase a gift voucher
Air Tank: CO2 or HPA Compatible
Hopper Feedneck: Universal
Barrel Thread: Spyder
Hurry: Limited stock available!
Estimated Availability date:
The 2012 Spyder Fenix electronic paintball marker features a lightweight, compact design for improved handling and agility for all levels of play. The Fenix comes standard equipped with the New "LEAP" Circuit Board, featuring a Break Beam Eye "Anti-Chop System" for increased reliability and performance. The efficient power technology allows a maximum number of shots with the use of a 9 Volt Premium Alkaline battery. The Fenix features "SE Technology" and a Fast Charge Inline Regulator insuring the marker performs at a consistent velocity at an impressive 500 psi even when using CO2 as an air source. The included rear facing "Color Access Mode Display" (CAMD) makes it easy to view the operating status. A 3-Way adjustable magnetic response "Saber" Trigger gives a smooth and natural shooting feel, allowing for optimum rates of fire.
- Air Efficient Eko Valve System (Patent Pending) shoots up to 1,600 shots from a 20oz CO2 Tank
- 25 BPS Rate of Fire
- 3 Modes of Operation (Semi-Auto, Ramp P & Ramp M)
- Operates on a 9 Volt Alkaline Battery (2000 - 2500 Shots)
- Anti-Chop Eye System Functional in All Modes
- Operates on CO2 or Compressed Air
- Break Beam Eye (Anti-Chop System)
- LEAP II Circuit Board with Rear Facing Color Access Mode Display (CAMD)
- Dual Ball Detents with Aluminum Eye Covers
- Quick Release Bolt
- 11" Micro Ported Barrel
- Clamping Collar Feedneck
- 3 Way Adjustable Magnetic Response "Saber" Trigger
- Recessed Dual Texture Grip Panels
- High Impact Polymer Trigger Frame
- Adjustable Inline Regulator
- Standard Thread Vertical Adapter
- Steel Braided Hose
- External Velocity Adjuster
Package Includes: Marker, Barrel Sock Blocking Device, Spare Parts Kit, Service Tools, Product Manual
Available Upgrades: 9.6 Volt Rechargeable Battery and Charger Combo.