Purchase a gift voucher
In-Store Sales Associate
The In-Store Sales Associate position with Badlands Inc. represents one of the most important interfaces our company has with our valued customers. As such, In-Store Sales Associates are expected to be energetic and motivated. Additionally, they are expected to listen to and understand customer needs through effective communication in order to provide unparalleled customer service.
This position’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the processing of orders, preparing correspondence, cash/check-out duties, opening and closing of the retail store and fulfilling customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction. In addition to these responsibilities, In-Store Sales Associates are expected to keep the store stocked, clean, and to keep themselves up-to-date on changes in the paintball industry.
Due to the rigorous demands of the position, there is a requirement of a high school diploma or equivalent and 2-3 years of experience in retail sales or in a related area. Individuals are expected to be familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the paintball industry.
Finally, In-Store Sales Associates will rely on their experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and follow the goals put forth by the Retail Store Manager, and more generally, by the senior management of Badlands Inc.
Key Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Excellent customer service and selling skills
· Computer literacy
· Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
· Ability to work and succeed in a dynamic retail environment
· Attention to detail
· Ability to work in a team environment involving customers and employees to continually improve the way we do business
· Ability to do what it takes to get the job done
· Ability to work flexible hours when necessary
· Commitment to customer service
· Answer incoming calls to the Pro-Shop
· Maintain the store, including stocking of merchandise, cleaning of the store and merchandise, maintenance and setup of visual merchandising
· Administrative work as necessary
· Customer service including, sales, answering customer questions, picking retail and wholesale orders, understanding and meeting the needs of customers
· Opening and closing of the retail Pro-Shop
· Cashing out customers (retail and wholesale)
· Inventory control
· Processing customer returns and concerns
· Accurately record and process orders
· Participate in merchandising and promotional activities
· Participate in all manner of store maintenance
· Maintain a high level of product and service knowledge
· Work in partnership with Store Managers and other employees to maximize store sales and in-store presence
· Maintain a professional appearance, demeanor, and attitude at all times
· Uphold the Core Values and Mission Statement of Badlands Paintball
Please note that we currently have full and part-time positions available and require that In-Store Sales Associates be able to work at any of our locations.