Valken is your scenario clothing specialist, offering many different camoflage patterns in their Sierra line, so you can get the look you want, with functional, quality gear.
The Sierra jersey is tough and lightweight, with sleeves made from mil-spec material for maximum durability, and padding where you need it most. Velcro sleeve panels allow you to attach your team's patch or your favorite insignia.
- Continuous camoflage pattern throughout the jersey so you can blend into your surroundings.
- Durable, and breathable, lightweight mil-spec materials.
- Sleeve pockets on each arm with large velcro panels for your patches. (Right panel 5.25" x 5.5", Left panel 4" x 2.75").
- Flip-up ID pouch on the left sleeve pocket.
- Built-in gussets to increase carrying capacity.
- Removable, internal elbow pads that are flexible and extremely protective - perfect for crawling over rough terrain, or shooting your opponents from the prone position.
- H.I.D. (Harness Integration Design) - Velcro closures on the sides allow you to conceal your harness, and make getting in and out of your jersey a snap.