New from Virtue Paintball, the Virtue Spire 260! Keeping with the stylish angular look the original Virtue Spire brought, the Virtue Spire 260 improves on the already bulletproof Virtue Spire. Sitting 1/2" taller then the Virtue Spire, the Virtue Spire 260 is capable of holding a whopping 260 paintballs. When compared to any standard sized loader, the Spire 260 holds approximately 45% more paint. This means you spend less time reloading and more time shooting.
Using glass-filled nylon and impact modified lexan, the Virtue Spire 260 is extremely durable and will survive through the roughest play. Using a translucent back shell, you can easily see how much paint you still have left, and stops you from having to worry about running out of paint when the pressure is on you. The Spire 260 uses a simple on/off operating button and features self optimizing motor logic. No more having to fiddle with settings to get the best performance, simply turn on and play! Keeping with the tool less design featured in the original Virtue Spire, the Spire 260 is still a breeze to take apart and clean.
- Tool-less Disassembly: Slide Lock Quick Release Button for easy, tool-less disassembly.
- Flex Cycle Paddle: Rubber Flex Cycle allows the Spire to feed even the most brittle paint.
- Spring Loaded Anti-jam Drive: Slides underneath and pushes jams out of the way before they occur.
- Shot Activated Sensor: Intelligent G-Force Sensor isolates and detects acceleration from each shot.
- Aggressive Low Profile Styling: Adds approx. 4.4” of height to the gun as a result of spacing saving with the vertically stacked gearbox.
- Single Tray Internal Construction: All of the Spire internals are attached to a single tray for easy removal.
- Transparent Back Shell: View paint levels in a single glance without showing everyone else.
- True 260™ Capacity: High ball capacity holds 260 paintballs.
- Self-Optimizing Motor: Monitors motor torque and the G-force sensor to optimize performance.
- Quick Change Speedfeed: Optional Crown2 changes back and forth from Speed Feed to Lid in seconds.
- Wide Mouth Lid: Huge lid opening for easy reloading.
- Extremely Tough Shells: Front, Bottom & Back Shells made from reinforced, impact modified materials.
- Internally Sorting Spire Drive: Spire shaped drive funnels and feeds paint, while reducing stack pressure.
- Reball Ready: Works with most Reballs™ and other branded reusable paintballs.
- Electronic Force Feed Button: Press the LED cover to manually force the Spire to spin.
- Adjustable Settings: Speaker, LED control, Standby, Sensitivity, and Factory Reset.
- Water Resistant Electronics: Conformal coated electronics protect the circuitry from moisture and paint.
- Audible, Instant-on: Push button on/off with audible speaker feedback.
- Long Battery Life: Ultra long battery life from 3 AA batteries.