Valken is your scenario clothing specialist, offering many different camoflage patterns in their Sierra line, so you can get the look you want, with functional, quality gear.
The Sierra pant was inspired by the traditional military BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) pant, but has taken the design to a whole new level, while maintaining a comparable price point. Perfect for your scenario paintball play, the Sierra pant will give you the tactical advantage with its adjustable velcro waist, padded knees reinforced with 1000 Denier nylon, 4-way stretch crotch, and squeegee pockets.
- Durable and breathable mil-spec camouflage material
- Knee and Shin pads reinforced with 1000D nylon
- Gussetted cargo pockets on each leg that expand to increase carrying capacity
- Integrated squeegee pocket
- Increased mobility with the gussetted 4-way stretch crotch panels
- Adjustable waist using elastic and velcro.
- Belt loops allow you to use a belt
- Two front pockets
- Two rear pockets with velcro closure
- Drawstring ankle ties to keep the mud, dirt, debris, and ticks out
- Medium - Waist 30-36, Inseam 32
- Large - Waist 32-38, Inseam 33
- XL - Waist 34-40, Inseam 33