The newly redesigned 2012 Spyder Xtra paintball gun brings new technology and a sleek look to a classic paintball gun. The 2012 Spyder Xtra paintball gun includes Spyder’s new super-efficient EKO Valve. The EKO Valve is able to get approximately 1600 shots off a single 20oz CO2 tank, which means your Spyder Xtra will keep on going and going! The 2012 Spyder XTRA paintball gun also features a lighter and thinner frame, an aluminium clamping feedneck, a 10” micro ported barrel, and a double trigger! Designed for the first time paintball player, or for those looking for a reliable back up paintball gun, the Spyder Xtra paintball gun is sure to deliver great performance at a great price.
- Air Efficient Eko™ Valve System (Patent Pending) shoots up to 1,600 shots from a 20oz CO2 Tank
- Aluminum Clamping Feed Neck
- Ergonomically Designed Aluminum Trigger Frame
- Standard CA Thread Vertical Adapter with Aluminum Foregrip
- Anodized Matte Finish
- Pull Pin Top Cocking Delrin Bolt
- Tool-Free Striker Plug Design
- 10" Micro Ported Barrel
- Two Finger Trigger
- External Velocity Adjuster
- Steel Braided Hose Line
- Inline Bottom-line ASA
- Operates on CO2 or Compressed Air
Package Includes: Marker, Barrel Blocking Device, Spare Parts Kit, Service Tools, Product Manual.