Empire has re-launched a paintball legend, the Sniper pump paintball marker. Originally created in 1986 by Bud Orr, the Sniper became the foundation for WGP, and the game-dominating Autococker.
Many feel, including those of us at Badlands that remember the original, that the Sniper is the most accurate paintball pump gun ever made. Empire has taken the original design and made it even better. If you are looking for the ultimate paintball pump gun, this is it.
- Tournament level paintball pump gun
- Operates on low-pressure which improves accuracy and range
- Rapid-firing auto-trigger
- 14" aluminum two-piece barrel
- Uses Autococker threaded barrels
- 10-round feed system included for stock-class play
- Removable vertical pump assist plate
- Delrin pump handle and sled for smooth, low-friction pump action
- Clamping vertical feedneck
- 300 psi gauge can be placed on either side of the marker
- Inline regulator with swivel adapter
- T-mounted On/off ASA with bleed
- Dual pump rods made of stainless steel for smoothest action possible
- 45 grip frame with wrap-around rubber grips