Playing hard is the only way to get to the top of the podium and the new Contact ZE paintball pants from Empire have been designed from the ankles to the waist to help you play harder than you ever thought possible. Playing, practicing, running drills and competing every weekend, rain or shine, requires a pair of paintball pants that can handle the rigors of the game week after week, event after event and the Empire Contact ZE paintball pant will never let you down. Top professional teams like LA Infamous, San Diego Dynasty, Avalanche, Entourage, XSV and Vicious swear by their Empire Contact ZE paintball pants because of their strong construction and long list of features like redesigned hip slide pads, protective knee, shin, lumbar and groin pads, wide belt loops, adjustable ankle cuffs and waist, plenty of ventilation, swab pockets and a mesh liner for a cool, comfortable fit. Pull on a set of Empire Contact ZE paintball pants: you’ll play harder than you ever thought you could.
- Hip slide pads re-designed for 2011 – Whether you are the guy running out to the corners or the snake on the break, our all new Slider Hip pads will keep you from limping off the field. These built in pads keep the raspberries in the produce department, not on your hips. The self-contouring design rises above the waistline to cover your hipbones from any harm.
- An Empire innovation, a built-in microfiber cloth on a bungee so you can never lose it!
- New waist adjustment system for 2011. Gone are the days of the annoying plastic clip.
- Wide hole belt loops! Rock your belt and promote your own fashion.
- Pre-curved Dual density knees. The most technically advanced & protective knee on a paintball pant, period!
- Em-Flow air intakes in the front and output in the rear. Heavy duty lilac mesh construction for durability and breathability.
- CB groin padding. A MUST have!
- Neoprene covered zippers. Keeps the dirt out and paint away.
- Dual density, reinforced pad zones on shin and side of knees, because not all sliding happens directly on your knee.
- Newly designed padded rear lumbar panel. Rubberized pop outs hold your harness in place and the lumbar pad helps cushion the weight of the pods against your lower back.
- Dual swab packets placed for quick usage.
- Triple stitched double mesh liner for a cool and comfortable fit.
- We created and perfected the 4-way stretch panels. These panels over the knee give so your pants stay where they should.
- Airmesh panels in the crotch area to vent heat and moisture. No swamp brewing in there.
- Cinch cord leg cuffs because we know not everybody is the same height.
- Rear bungee loop to hang dry at the end of the day.