The Empire Contact ZE jersey is the ultimate paintball jersey! Style, performance and comfort come together in the Contact ZE paintball jersey, created for competitive paintball at the highest levels. Passive cooling created by mesh panels scientifically built into the Contact ZE paintball jersey promote the natural flow of heat away from the wearer while slider forearms and padded elbows offer protection during slides and dives. Vented, micro-ribbed thumbhole cuffs with microfiber backs keep the jerseys sleeves where they belong and allow the player to clean splatter off goggle lenses. Strategically placed padding protects the wearer within during intense play and silicone Empire logos let everyone know who you love while keeping your tank securely against your shoulder! Performance paintball clothing has evolved with the introduction of the Empire Contact ZE paintball jersey!
- An paintball first from Empire: Mesh panels designed to incorporate passive cooling and create a natural convection flow of heat.
- Slider forearms. This remedy for turf burn allows you to slide has strategically placed 860D nylon on the wrist and elbow to protect your jersey when you are zipping down the snake.
- Articulated built in elbow pads with 5mm padding! An elbow pad built into the jersey with a 4-way stretch area to move with you.
- Vented Clarino thumbhole cuff loops Cuffs keep the jersey in place when you dive and protect your palms if not wearing gloves.
- Microfiber backs to the cuffs to remove any unwanted splatter from your goggles!
- Warrior pad zones. The Contact jersey covers specific zones with a light layer of cushion over exposed areas when in actual shooting/playing positions.
- Micro-ribbed cuffs to easily slip over your Grind elbow pads and Contact gloves.
- High output mesh venting on the chest and under arms. We vent the hot zones for you, leaving you free to think about winning.
- Silicone Empire Logos on the shoulders to grip your tank.