The Virtue Ion board easily installs in minutes, and will dramatically increase the performance of your gun. The most advanced upgrade in paintball.
Barrels, bolts, triggers...the same old upgrades, using the same old technology. Virtue is the only upgrade that actually replaces your gun's engine, improving performance at every level. Virtue is the only accessory in paintball guarenteed to UPGRADE your gun's engine.
Virtue’s advanced trigger and eye logic ensure your marker will be the fastest on the field, while never breaking a ball, even in straight semi-auto. And Virtue’s fully adjustable modes, place virtually an infinite number of firing capabilities at your finger tips.
But don’t take our word for it. All Virtue boards are backed by a lifetime warranty. Plus if you order from VirtuePaintball.com your board comes with a 30 day money back guarantee.
- Simple trigger programming with 7 color LED, never open the grips again!
- Instant on. "Bam, it's on!" Just tap the on/off button and your Ion turns on right away. But you still have to hold the power button in for 1 seconds to turn it off to prevent you from accidently shutting off your gun during play.
- 7 fully adjustable base modes, w/ thousands of ramp modes
- Fully adjustable, unlimited, Max Rate of Fire
- 15 BPS Ready
- Membrane switch ready (see photos tab). Allows you to install a membrane power and eye button on the back of your Ion. Both buttons work. The top button will turn your Ion on and off. The bottom button will turn the eyes on and off.
- 100% tournament legal (NPPL, PSP, NXL, CFOA, Millennium)
- Advanced Virtue Eye & Trigger Logic
- Adjustable debounce & mechanical bounce (AMB)
- Adjustable dwell, eye sensitivity, anti-bolt stick & more
- Adjustable Ramp Activation Speed and Ramp Percentage
- Low battery indicator and power efficient software
- Forced shot
- Installs in minutes. Solenoid already attached. No soldering required.
- Brighter multicolor LED
- Instant on with power saving 10 minute idle auto shutoff
- Lifetime warranty & lifetime software upgrades